Heart of Texas Weather

Weather Alerts
wu forecast. Script printTop.php

10 day forecast for Heart of Texas Weather
ThursdayThursday
Night
FridayFriday
Night
SaturdaySaturday
Night
SundaySunday
Night
MondayMonday
Night
icon Sunnyicon Some cloudsicon Partly cloudyicon A few cloudsicon Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the dayicon Rain earlyicon Sunnyicon A few clouds from time to timeicon Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the dayicon Partly cloudy
clearpartlycloudypartlycloudypartlycloudyrainrainclearpartlycloudychancerainpartlycloudy
66°40°59°37°61°43°68°43°64°44°
----90% chance of
0.12 in
100% chance of
0.28 in
--40% chance of
0.08 in
-

15 mph NNE

8 mph NNW

13 mph S

9 mph SSW

8 mph NW
here the graph will be drawn
date forecast icon humidity rain wind
Thursday
December 14
Sunny icon Sunny 66° 28% Winds NNE
10 to 20 mph
Thursday Night Some clouds icon Some clouds 40° Winds N
10 to 15 mph
Friday
December 15
Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy 59° 46% Winds NNW
5 to 10 mph
Friday Night A few clouds icon A few clouds 37° Winds light and variable
Saturday
December 16
Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the day icon Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the day 61° 55% Chance of rain 90%
0.12 in
Winds S
10 to 20 mph
Saturday Night Rain early icon Rain early 43° then remaining cloudy with showers late
0.28 in
Sunday
December 17
Sunny icon Sunny 68° 71% Winds SSW
5 to 10 mph
Sunday Night A few clouds from time to time icon A few clouds from time to time 43° Winds SW
5 to 10 mph
Monday
December 18
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day icon Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day 64° 60% Chance of rain 40%
0.08 in
Winds NW
5 to 10 mph
Monday Night Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy 44° Winds light and variable
Tuesday
December 19
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day icon Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day 67° 71% Chance of rain 40%
0.07 in
Winds WNW
5 to 10 mph
Tuesday Night Rain showers early with clearing later at night icon Rain showers early with clearing later at night 45° Chance of rain 40%
0.17 in
Winds light and variable
Wednesday
December 20
Partly cloudy skies icon Partly cloudy skies 67° 63% Winds SE
5 to 10 mph
Wednesday Night A few clouds icon A few clouds 50° Winds S
5 to 10 mph
Thursday
December 21
Mostly cloudy skies icon Mostly cloudy skies 71° 71% Winds SSW
10 to 20 mph
Thursday Night Cloudy icon Cloudy 50° Winds SSW
5 to 10 mph
Friday
December 22
Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day icon Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day 58° 63% Chance of rain 40%
0.16 in
Winds NNW
10 to 20 mph
Friday Night Overcast with rain showers at times icon Overcast with rain showers at times 38° Chance of rain 60%
0.29 in
Winds N
5 to 10 mph
Saturday
December 23
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day icon Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day 54° 70% Chance of rain 60%
0.20 in
Winds N
5 to 10 mph
Saturday Night Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms icon Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms 36° Chance of rain 60%
0.15 in
Winds N
10 to 15 mph
wu logo Weather forecast by WeatherUnderground
 Original script by Weerstation Leuven Forecast for Waco, TX updated 14-12-2017 12:42